Walmart Money Card – Do you need to activate your Walmart Money Card. You’ve come to the right place if so. In this article we will help you learn all about the Walmart MoneyCard Activate process, and we will also provide step-by-step instructions on how you can activate your card online at www.walmartmoneycard.com/activate.
Walmart Money Card works just like any other debit cards and can be used at any ATM that accepts MasterCard. It has an extra feature that allows you make online purchases at millions upon millions of websites and stores worldwide. You can also withdraw cash from any ATM that accepts MasterCard. Lets dig into further detail about Walmart Money Card.
Walmart Money Card First Launched
The Walmart Money Card was first launched in 1998 to allow customers to use their smartphones and other digital devices, such as tablets or laptops, to manage their finances.
There are many payment options available today like paypal, credit and debit cards. But none seem to offer the convenience that Walmart Money Card offers: convenience! Let’s now get started with the activation guide for Walmart Money cards.
Walmart MoneyCard as a Debit Card
Walmart Money Card can be use as a debit card. Walmart MoneyCard is similar to a checking account. It allows you to manage your money well and makes it easy to do things such as:
- Direct deposit payroll and government benefits with routing information and account information to send to your employee or claims officer. You can deposit cash in-store using your card, or you can use the secure barcode found in the app to make cash withdrawals without your card.
- You can shop online and in-person anywhere you go. The United States accepts Mastercard.
- Walmart MoneyCard allows you to earn up to $75 cashback on eligible Walmart purchases
- You can send and receive money to fellow Walmart MoneyCard cardholders, or any other Green Dot Bank-issued cards from anywhere in the United States.
- You can receive your salary or government benefits two days prior to payday by using direct deposit.
- You can pay your bills whenever it is convenient for you.
- You can use your Walmart MoneyCard to make purchases at Walmart, Google PayTM or Samsung Pay(r) once you have established it.
- You can save money with the Savings function and earn 2% interest for balances above $1000
- You can create family accounts using your activated personalized card for up to four relatives between 12 and 62.
- The features may be subject to fees, terms, or limitations.
Walmart Money Card Activation Process
Walmart Money Card is a prepaid credit card that has similar features to credit cards. Green Dot Bank provides its customers with a Walmart MoneyCard, which can be used in any Walmart store.
After you have received a Walmart Money Card, activate it. Walmart Money Card Activation offers a variety of savings including gas rewards and cashback for purchases. You can also use the Walmart Money Card to send a transfer or get paid up to 2 days in advance.
The Walmart Money Card Activation is required in order to activate the card. You applied for a Walmart Money Card, and then completed the Walmart Money Card activation process.
Read also: How to Activate Vudo Com Code
Walmart Money Card Login
The following information is required to login your Walmart Money Card.
- Walmart MoneyCard with all details
- Internet Access on a PC
- Customer information (For Verification Purpose)
Activate your Walmart Money Card at www.walmartmoneycard.com/Activate
Follow these steps to activate your Wallmart Money Card login online:
- Just go to www.walmartmoneycard.com/activate to activate your Walmart MoneyCard.
- The Personalized Number is a 16-digit number.
- The back of the card should contain the year and month of the expiration.
- Enter your security code and last four digits of your Social Security number, along with the card pin.
- Then, follow the instructions.
- Finally, enter the code displayed on your screen.
- Tap the #Next tab to complete activation
- Finally, you will soon be notified by Walmart MoneyCard activation.
Walmart Money Card Register Guide
1. Go to WalmartMoneyCard.com/activate, or go to the Walmart MoneyCard app and choose to Activate your card, or call (866) 946-2510.
2. All information request, including credit card information, must be filled in:
- Name, address, date of birth
- 16-digit card number and expiration date
- 3-digit security code (found on your card’s back)
- Your mobile phone number
3. After successful activation, begin utilizing your card.
If you forget your password, you can change it by logging into here.
Walmart Money Card FAQs:
How can I check my Walmart MoneyCard balance?
To check your balance, text “BAL Last4” (where Last4 are the last 4 digits on your card number) to 96411 To check your purchases, text “HIST Last4” (where Last4 are the last 4 digits on your card number) to 96411
How do I check the balance of my Walmart Visa debit card?
Your balance of Walmart Money Card can be verified at no cost at any Walmart store, online at www.walmartgift.com or by calling Automated Phone System (1-866-633-996).
How do I activate my Walmart Prepaid Card?
You can activate your Walmart MoneyCard online or by calling 1-877-965-7848. Your MoneyCard details will be required. These details include the 16-digit card number, expiration date and three-digit security code.
Do you need to activate your Walmart MoneyCard?
You will need to first fund your Walmart Money Card with money before you can use it. Account creation necessitates identification verification (including SSN). All features require a smartphone, email authentication, and a mobile application.
What happens to my User ID and password?
Click the Forgot User ID/Password link on the login screen. You will need your Social Security Number (16-digit card number) and your security code (CVV) to recover your User ID and/or password.
How do I report fraud?
If you believe you are a victim to fraud, please call your local police department immediately. Report fraud online and Walmart will do all it can to stop fraudulent conduct. Walmart Money Card supplied by Green Dot is not responsible for replenishing funds if you give your card number and account details to criminals.