The vanity units have become an essential part of a contemporary bathroom. Whether you have a small bathroom or a larger one, storage is need of every space. The bathrooms have turned into a space that is much more than washing and cleaning ourselves.
For most people in the UK, it is the time where they can relax and rejuvenate. However, if you there cluttering or have too many things filling up the space then it may rather become that makes you anxious rather than relaxing. There is no doubt that we need many more things in the bathroom however, without proper storage, these items will create a lot of mess. The vanity storage units perfectly serve the purpose of providing you with suitable space for the bathroom.
In this article, we are going to explore these storage units.
Your Need of Vanity Units
Whenever you use the bathroom, you may need many things. That may range from oral care items, makeup, hair care and toiletries, etc. Most of these items you use every day. However, if these are visible or not kept in spaces with little organization then, these will become a source of clutter. Such clutter will make your bathroom messy and congested. It is where comes the need for vanity units. This is a type of storage furniture unit that provides ample storage capacity so, you can keep your bathroom clutter-free.
Different Types of Vanity Units
Bathroom storages are available in various sizes. Among them these units are most popular. There are have two types discuss as followed.
Wall Hung. As clear from the name, these are a type of storage unit that mounts on the wall. These usually are compact or small size units. Such storage is usually suitable in two conditions. The first is that you want a space-saving option because of a small bathroom or any other reason. And the second is that you want a contemporary or modern look in the bathroom. In addition to that, these are minimalist storage units with the lowest impact on the space in the bathroom.
Freestanding. These provide ample storage capacity for your bathroom essentials. You can place them anywhere you want along the wall or with space in between. Most of the times such units are installed in the traditional bathroom settings. Due to these cover space on the floor, its better not to use them in small bathroom or where you are out of space.
Other Alternatives to Vanity Units.
There are other alternatives to these storage units available as follows.
- Cabinet and Storage. Another type of storage furniture that is available for you is cabinets. These are different from the vanity units. With specific design and similar in look to an ordinary cabinet. You can fit into the wall or place it on the floor as it will provide ample storage capacity for you. There is also a type available that look similar to tallboy.
- Bathroom Mirror. You may have already seen a small box with a front mirror above the sink. These provide dual functions. The box on the back can be handy space to keep shaving stuff etc. Such mirrors are also available in various sizes, so you check what fits best with your style and storage needs.
Important Tips for Vanity Units.
Here we have provided the important tips of vanity units installation.
- The first thing that you should keep in mind is that the first and main purpose of any bathroom storage is to provide ample storage. Whether it is wall hung style, or a corner unit, it is important that it is fit to serve the purpose. Therefore, when you plan for vanity units, you will need to consider current as well as future needs. Think that you live alone currently but will not be the same in future. You may be planning to get married and have kids, that will increase your needs for storage. So, you should consider all these factors before making a purchase.
- It is also better to make a list of items you want to store in the bathroom to have a clear idea about your needs.
- There are various types of vanity units exists that comes with a sink. You can choose from either type depending on your choice that will eliminate the need of a separate sink for the bathroom. However, regardless of the type of sink you want it is important that these serves the purpose for which you are going to install. Both in terms of aesthetics and practicality.
Planning for Vanity Units Installation
In this OMG Blog article, we discuss about best ways to vanity units. After going through tips, you will be able to make a better choice for all your storage needs. At Turin Bathroom online store in the UK, we offer an extensive range available at lower prices. Good Day!