Flowers are the perfect gift for all occasions. With the right colour, flower arrangement, and, of course, type of flower, you can win hearts and make people smile in a jiffy. And it has become super easy as well as convenient to get flowers delivered online without any hassle.
Let’s assume you want to send flowers to North Las Vegas. You will just have to find the flower delivery in North Las Vegas and order the bouquet you need. Yes, it’s as easy as it gets! But don’t you think sending flowers alone might not be the best idea? It can be a little confusing or overwhelming to receive flowers without any context and not know who it is from.
How about sending a card instead? Sounds great…but if you are not an expressive person or you are not really great with words, then you will need some help with the card. And that is where we have got your back – stay tuned to find out more.
40+ Card Messages To Send With Flowers
So, here we are with the different occasions for sending flowers to someone accompanied by card message prompts. The next time you send a bouquet of flowers, you will know what to write on the accompanying card!
Without wasting time, here we go!
Of course, the day of love demands flowers – it is one of the best days in the year for making your loved one feel special. Flowers are an integral part of Valentine’s Day.
This is traditionally one of the most popular days to send flowers to your beloved or someone really close – just attach a sentimental and funny note to anyone you want to cheer up. Whether you feel like expressing your life or making the receiver laugh, it depends on what message you choose to put on the card accompanying the flowers.
Card Messages For Valentine’s Day
- “Happy Valentine’s Day! My favourite place in the world is next to you. Thank you for making me laugh and smile every single day since the day we met.”
- “To another Valentine’s Day spent with the love of my life and to many more. You’re the one. I’ve never been so sure of anything in my whole life.”
- “I fell in love with you because of all the small things you don’t even realise you’re doing. Whenever I feel like giving up, your love keeps me going.”
- “Happy Valentine’s Day! Nothing says love like a piece of paper folded in half with some words on it. I love you. But I like you a lot better after my first cup of coffee.”
- “Happy Valentine’s Day! Are you seriously not sick of me yet? I’m so happy and thankful to have found someone as weird as me.”
- “It’s just one day in the year, but you should know that I love you every day and every moment. Take my love on this beautiful occasion!”
- “I never liked Valentine’s Day, and then I met you, and I understood what it was all about. The more time we spend together, the more we fall in love with each other.”
Birthdays are already considered to be special – flowers only make the day extra special. Flowers are typically considered to be one of the extra-special gifts that you can give someone on their birthdays to show that you have put some thought into their gift.
Flowers on birthdays might sound a little too simple – but don’t worry about that, because sometimes the most simple gifts turn out to be the best gifts.
A beautiful bouquet of flowers is a very nice birthday gift. But it does seem like something is missing – doesn’t it? Yes! You can make the most of this gift by just adding a personal message for the recipient, letting them know how important they are to you.
Card Messages For Birthdays
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. Wish you were here for me to spoil today. Happy birthday, Baby.”
- “We could never have imagined your tiny hands would grow to be so helpful or that your little feet would travel the world. So in awe of the amazing person you’ve become!”
- ‘Happy birthday to the man who taught me everything I know, from the kid who paid attention to roughly half of everything you tried to teach.”
- “Mama, on your birthday, celebrate your strength, your passion for life, and the loving way you bring change into the world.”
- “Well, [Grandpa], another year has gone by, and I still haven’t come across anyone wiser, kinder, more generous, or better at [checkers] than you. You’re the best!”
- “Very glad you were born because my life would be infinitely less exciting. Happy birthday and keep up the good work getting older!”
- “I don’t know what I’d do without you, but I do know your friendship means the world. Happy birthday to you.”
Just like Valentine’s Day has its own romantic connotations, anniversaries are also about the romance you have spent with your significant other.
What better than flowers to add a special touch to a special day? Literally, nothing! Show your partner how important they are to you with a romantic flower bouquet and a small, conveying how you feel.
Anniversaries are a great occasion to gift flowers – from getting the right flowers for your partner on your anniversary to getting the same for other’s anniversaries; it’s one of our favorite flower-giving traditions.
Card Messages For Anniversaries
- “I didn’t think it was possible to love you any more than I did on our wedding day, but somehow my love only grows stronger every minute we spend together. Happy Anniversary.”
- “I’m so thankful to have you and your love. Thanks for putting up with me for another year! Happy wedding anniversary!”
- “When I say ‘I love you,’ it’s not out of habit. It’s to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.”
- “To the most incredible person, you give me love, light, and happiness every day. A very happy anniversary. All of me loves all of you.”
- “I couldn’t ask for a better brother-in-law and a better match for my sister. I’m thankful for my adorable nieces too.”
- “So lucky to have parents who still love each other as much today as the day they got married. Your marriage restores my faith in love.”
- “Wishing a happy anniversary to one of our favourite couples. We always knew you had something special. Enjoy celebrating your special day and looking back on all your great memories together.”
Graduation is an important day for most of us – it marks a big milestone in our lives. Whether it’s your college or high school graduation, the event certainly calls for celebration. Similarly, when someone close to you graduates from high school or college, it’s a milestone that definitely needs a celebration.
Gift-giving is an underrated aspect of graduation, and you might get confused wondering about the perfect graduation gift. However, that does not mean you will just not give anything to someone close to their graduation – flowers, my friends, always have your back.
You have to find the right graduation flowers, get a card with a personalised message, and surprise your loved one on their graduation day.
Card Messages For Graduation
- “Always remember that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you’ll ever know.”
- “From when you were a child until today, you have only given us reason to hold our heads up in pride.”
- “May you celebrate graduation, recalling fond memories from your past and dreaming exciting visions of your future.”
- “May you celebrate graduation recalling fond memories from your past and dreaming exciting visions of your future.”
- “Who would have thought that in just six years you’d graduate. That was way faster than I expected.”
- “Graduation isn’t the end of a tough journey. It is the beginning of a beautiful one. Take your time celebrating. Take it easy for a while. Then get ready to take on the world!”
- “Your graduation day is a proud day for you and a dream come true for our family. Follow your heart. It knows the way.”
Come on now, everyone makes mistakes. Most of the time, when someone makes a mistake, they try to deny it – that only makes the situation worse.
But if you admit your mistakes and apologise, it makes things so much better. It might feel like the hardest thing you do, but trust us, it’s always for the better – just think about adding some flowers to make the apology seem more genuine.
You can show how apologetic you feel genuinely with a fresh bouquet of flowers and an ‘I am sorry’ card, acknowledging your mistakes.
Card Messages For Apologies
- “My love for you is as endless as the regret I feel right now. We’ve shared so much together and I hope you’ll forgive me so I can work toward making this up to you.”
- “I let you down. That’s not okay. I will do everything I can to make it up to you. I didn’t mean to disappoint you, but I know that I did. Please forgive my terrible actions.”
- “I don’t know what I was thinking. Okay, I know I wasn’t thinking. I feel sick about what I did, and don’t blame you if you don’t forgive me. Please accept my deepest apologies.”
- “I know I should have done things differently and taken full responsibility for my actions. The healing process may be long and difficult, but please accept my heartfelt apology.”
- “I hate that I made you feel this way. I promise I will make it up to you. Your friendship is something I never want to take for granted. Can you ever forgive me?”
- “I just wanted to say that I’m sorry for hurting you, and if you have it in your heart to forgive me, I want us to start anew.”
- “We may not have it altogether, but together we have it all! Please, let’s start over. I wish I could turn back time and make things right… Please forgive me!”
There is a major part of life that is all about celebrations. So your best friend just got promoted, and you are located miles away. Or your partner just bought a new car, and you know for how long they have been dreaming about it. Or your parents just completed a world tour after retiring from their jobs.
The best thing you can do is send a bouquet of flowers congratulating people close to you on their success, especially if you are located far away from them. A bouquet of flowers will definitely convey your congratulations, but don’t you think adding a card will make the entire day better?
Card Messages For Congratulations
- “I saw you work so hard every day to achieve this accomplishment, and I can’t think of anyone who deserves it more. You set an amazing example for everyone at the company.”
- “You overcame so many obstacles to achieve this win. Your perseverance is an inspiration to everyone you meet, and you earned all the rewards coming your way.”
- “I’m so thrilled to hear that you reached your goal. You inspire by having such ambitious dreams, then putting in the hard work to achieve them.”
- “As you worked toward this victory, you behaved with such humility, grace and kindness to others. I appreciate how you always share your success with your team, and your love for your community is one of the reasons you rise to the top.”
- “Although I’ll miss your incredible talent in your current position, you’re going to truly shine at your new job. Your bright mind, wit and strategic thinking are unmatched.”
- “After so many early mornings and late nights at the office, you definitely earned this promotion. Your determination, thoughtfulness and ambition have taken you far and I know you have many more amazing goals to reach.”
- “After watching you work so hard on your project, I know that you genuinely deserved this win. Congratulations on finishing your project and earning such high honours.”
And that’s a wrap-on-the-card message idea to send with flowers. Of course, you get the idea from these messages, and you can easily alter the lines to fit the occasion when needed.
Tell us what your thoughts are on these messages – feel free to share your thoughts, ideas, and experiences related to the same in the comments below.