The screens are sturdy and will add a stunning visual finish to your bathroom. And the 1200 shower screen with sliding door can transform into curved screens; folding screens, and frameless enclosures. And their flexibility is a great asset as they can custom design to suit the needs and requirements of the homeowner. Because safety in the bathroom is of paramount importance; so, it has made the screens of tempered safety glass. It has very high impact resistance, to give the consumer and their family complete peace of mind.
As a result, you will enjoy the following advantages:
- They are also very easy to install, with only a few tools needed.
- Screens prevent leaks and water puddles from forming.
- You don’t have to do much to keep your cleanliness is a major advantage of these screens. So, enjoy a splash-free bathroom.
- Water and steam can contain within the enclosed area of the screen.
- During a makeover, flexibility allows a creative solution.
- If you want to make your bathroom the focal point of your home, these screens are a great way to do so.
Wide range of designs
Shower screens come in a variety of designs and styles.
- The sliding door is a great idea for a door
- Pivot door with a pivoting mechanism.
- Hinges and swings are substitutes for frames.
- The fixed panel
So, the designs available are:
- Frameless screens are those with no frames around them.
- Fully framed
- Semi-framed and semi-frameless
1) Frameless Version
Ideal for the modern lifestyle, frameless screens are available in a variety of sizes and shapes. And they can install in wet rooms or over-shower trays.
Among the advantages of the screens are the following:
- This illusion has created using mirrors.
- More light streams into the shower enclosure thanks to these screens!
- Low maintenance and easy to keep clean, they are a great alternative to flooring.
2) Full-framed screens
Anyone’s bathroom will benefit from this timeless design.
As a result of this solution, homeowners can enjoy the following benefits:
- Cleaning and maintaining the screens is a breeze with the screens’ design.
- In most cases, the twin-lock system has integrated into the pivot doors.
- In multiple colours and designs, full-framed screens are available.
Your bathroom will benefit from semi-framed screens, even if they don’t cost a lot of money. Because this style of shower screen has used in many luxury hotels and expensive yachts around the world. So attached with straps, they can easily attach to the wall doorway and the bottom also.
Choose according to your theme
1200 shower screen with the sliding door should purchase from a trusted retailer and should come with the necessary guarantees and warranties. In addition, there are several companies that offer high-quality screens at very reasonable costs. You will find that many suppliers will gladly provide you with a bespoke shower screen solution.
Screen and door from the Royal Bathrooms
In a nutshell, as you scrub the mould and dried soap off that old shower curtain, how often have you thought to yourself that you’d investigate the glass shower screens? So, if you’ve ever discovered a wet bathroom floor after someone took a shower with the shower curtain partially open, you know how often this happens. Your shower curtain’s days may be numbered if you’ve been holding off because of a tight budget, decorating concerns, or not wanting to cover up your beautiful ceramic tile.
This is available with additional benefits as well. So, customers can enjoy after-sale services including free home delivery, exchange policy, and lifetime warranty. Search now!